Sunday, September 13, 2009

the bugs

One thing I've noticed every night that I stay out here is the bugs, they're nearly deafening! I try to keep my windows open since its such a nice mild time of year, temperature wise. I'm sitting here now at my computer with music on and its definately louder than it would be if my windows weren't open. It sounds like mostly crickets and cicadas, but I'm sure theres plenty more I don't even know about chiming in. I love being able to hear them though, so much better than a highway or something obnoxious. Combined with a nice breeze coming through my apartment every few minutes it provides such a nice relaxing atmosphere.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad people still care what's going on around them..especially little things like the bugs : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete