Monday, September 21, 2009

So I'm having a real tough time getting started on this writing assignment for tomorrow. Tougher than usual I should say. I think I just have too many distractions, so I thought hitting up the blog might help a little. Good thing I'm stuck at 11:30pm the day before its due haha. I went and checked out an awesome new place today with my bike, Peace Valley County Park, just outside (northwest) of town. Its a long narrow lake, Lake Galena. Theres a great trail that goes around the entire lake, through the woods, meadows, fields, real nice variety. Apparantly you can rent kayaks and paddleboats there too. I was out there a little before sunset and it was just gorgeous out. I'm trying to get out and enjoy these nice days and evenings as much as I can before it really starts cooling down. If anyone has any cool local spots for mountain biking or hiking or anything like that please let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I dont know of any places around here, but ill have to check out the place you were out.. sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I heard about that place, a couple of my friends went there...said it was a nice place..must have been nice at sunset too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a bike path that runs through all of Doylestown and possible the county. Its the extra lane in the tunnel under the train tracks and out the south end of campus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really nice place! I did the March of Dimes walk there like 2 years ago and its beautiful! Just a warning though..serioulsy don't go after sunset because if they see you they take down your name and if you do it again you get a massssssive fine! I know from experience!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go mountain biking but im scared.. I had a bad accident with a bike.. lol

    ReplyDelete