Sunday, September 13, 2009

starting off is the hardest

So I wasn't really sure what I was going to make this blog about. I wanted to do something broad enough that I could actually write about under a similar theme week after week. I always seem to be pretty aware of my surroundings and I really try to take time to appreciate them whenever possible. I've always thought of myself as being fairly in tune with my natural surrounding in particular; what's left of the world that has and has not been affected by us humans. I love to follow whats going on with the weather, I love checking out new parks and natural areas like woods, lakes, rivers, you name it, I love to explore. So on that note, I decided to try to write about cool things i come across on a daily or weekly basis, or anywhere in between. Some of my hobbies through which I stay in touch with the natural world around me are mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, camping, fishing, and boating. I'm always looking for new places to check out, so if anyone has any ideas for me for the Doylestown area please feel free to share. I just moved here to go to school so I'm open to any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment